People make our business and we need a wide variety of skills and expertise to deliver today and keep our business fit for the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we put a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.
We currently have 2 sites in the UK and offer a variety of permanent, temporary and seasonal positions
- Apprentices – We are currently accepting applications for our 2020 apprenticeship programme.
Working with Sparsholt College we have a structured training programme which includes a combination of college and on-the-job training in Year 1 and building your experience in Year 2 to achieve a Level 2 Qualification and qualified to Novice Butcher level.Your experience will include working in our production plant, our on site butchers shop, the Intake area and Quality Control. The next step will be to integrate you onto one of the main production lines to suit your specific skills i.e. retail butchery for supermarket customers or primal cutting for wholesale and export market.
You will need a good level of English and Maths together with a desire to learn and progress.
- Butchers: With previous knife skills/butchery experience, we are looking for someone who has the ability to produce high quality products and work at pace. Salary between: £22,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year depending on experience and skills demonstrated.
- Packers: With previous packing experience would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given. Salary between: £18,600.00 to £22,200.00 /year depending on experience and skills demonstrated.
- For more information or to apply for any of our vacancies please contact our HR Manager (Andover) on 01264 774433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about current vacancies and opportunities please contact our HR Manager (Wales) on 01686 412114 or email email@example.com